• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Fraternal Fires & BBQ / April 12th & 13th 2013 / Florissant, MO

JZ

MemberGot rid of the matchlight.
Reaction score
Hello BBQ'ers

The Knights of Columbus #2951 invite all of you to participate in our First-Year event, we believe we have a great venue and line up for the weekend. This is Charity Event hosted by Knights of Columbus Council 2951 In Florissant, MO. It is sanctioned through the St. Louis BBQ Society

Date: April 12 & 13, 2013
Where: Florissant, MO 63031
Visit http://ffbbq.kofc2951.org for more informaion

In addition to the BBQ Competition, additional activities on the grounds include a Wing Ding competition Friday night, a Bloody Mary competition Saturday morning, a BBQ Throwdown between the Florissant Police Department and the Florrisant Valley Fire Protection District and a kickball tournament. We are expecting a large community attendance and have activities lined up for children including: bounce arounds and emergency vehicles on display.

Saturday morning the Knights of Columbus will provide the Competitive teams, (4 per team) with Breakfast!!!

Each competitive team will have a 20x20 space on black top. Other ammenities include: running water, flush toilets, ice, ash disposal area and 15 amp electric service.

You can get all the info you need, including rules, apps, awards, etc. at http://ffbbq.kofc2951.org

Jim

I spoke with Jim, he still has opening for competitive teams. This is a new event but we are looking forward to supporting it!

(It looks to be a very cooker friendly set up)

I never understand the 'do not bring outside beverages' thing instructed to teams competing. You've paid to be there. You've bought hundreds of dollars in meat. And you also want teams to buy your for beer?

How many teams are there going to be at this competiton? Any St Louis teams? My son is going over on Friday. A freind of his from work is compeating.

I may have the wrong contest. I know he said it was in Florissant, MO this weekend.

I am helping the event organizer so I will not be cooking.

Ripple Que/Rebel Smokers is a Brethren and will be out there.

I think a few. I was hoping to get my brethren banner in time for this one but it hasn't come in yet.

Back