Las Vegas

Crüe-B-Cüe

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Mrs. Crüe and I will be going to Vegas in February. We already have tickets to The Beatles "Love" and Penn & Teller. Since we will already be at the Rio for Penn & Teller, is Rub worth a visit? I've read mixed reviews, but has anyone been there lately?

Haven't been to the one in Vegas, but if it's anywhere near as good as the NY, it should be worth a visit.

From what I was told, the Vegas location is very big, so I'm not sure if they can have the same level of quality control like they do in NY original location where Andrew, Scott & Matt oversee it all.

I'm not sure if it's a full ownership or just a joint venture where RUB lends the name etc. to the Rio.

Either way, if you're there, I'd try it.

Have a great trip !!!!

I had a fantastic meal at that Warm Springs location a couple years ago. Ribs were among the best I've ever had.

Maybe I'll get by one of the other places. I didn't realize RUB was gone. It would have been convenient since we're already going to the Rio for Penn & Teller. Plus I have to stop by and check out the new Vince Neil Ink that just opened there.

It's been a couple years since I've been, but I also agree that the Warms Springs location of Mills' restaurant is excellent. The ribs there were very similar to the ones from his original restaurant in Murphysboro, IL, and that says alot about quality control and kitchen training.

Back