• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

The Official Brick Seek Deals Thread - Post Your Current Deals!

You need to build up your heard to a nice size, then it's easy to sneak another on in.
That's just logical. If you have 3 adding a 4th is obvious. With 10 you can hide the new one in plane sight. My wife does this with purses. There's a sea of them. I can't tell anymore...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Walmart 13 miles away was showing 3 Pit Boss Austin XL 1000's in stock for $249. Took a gamble and drove there. After not finding them, I talked to a clerk working on the clearance section floor and she told me somebody just picked up all 3 20 mins ago!! Grrrrr. If a Brethren got them and wants to part with one, send me a PM!!

Walmart 13 miles away was showing 3 Pit Boss Austin XL 1000's in stock for $249. Took a gamble and drove there. After not finding them, I talked to a clerk working on the clearance section floor and she told me somebody just picked up all 3 20 mins ago!! Grrrrr. If a Brethren got them and wants to part with one, send me a PM!!
That sucks!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Look for them on Craigslist this weekend for $350 "new in unopened box".

Not really a Brickseek deal but I had to be heavily reminded I just got a pellet smoker and a 110 gallon UDS that replaced the 22” WSM that I had.

386518b6d3c7dea86dd80125a29c0c62.jpg

Picked up the WSM on clearance today. With that added to the list below I think I might be going overboard at this point

PB Copperhead
BHC
22" Weber Kettle
9 boxes of firestarters
3 weber steel trays
Weber replacement grate
10 bags of Weber briqs
5 bags of B&B
2 infrared therms
2 pairs of charbroil scissors
4 Kershaw pocket knives

"Retail" everything minus the fuel would have been about $1260. With the discounts I paid about $350. Now I just have to find somewhere to put all of this.

You can definitely fit that on a 4x6 trailer :pound:

Picked up the WSM on clearance today. With that added to the list below I think I might be going overboard at this point

PB Copperhead
BHC
22" Weber Kettle
9 boxes of firestarters
3 weber steel trays
Weber replacement grate
10 bags of Weber briqs
5 bags of B&B
2 infrared therms
2 pairs of charbroil scissors
4 Kershaw pocket knives

"Retail" everything minus the fuel would have been about $1260. With the discounts I paid about $350. Now I just have to find somewhere to put all of this.

Back