Mega Racks of Dino Bones (And, the long awaited new venture)

Desert Dweller

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So, I frequently eat breakfast at a local diner, and have become insult trading friends with the owner, who thinks he can cook. :tsk: Bragged one day that I ought to try his "rib night"... :boxing:He did not know... I brought him in a rack of spares and a rack of Dino's one time, and now when he has "rib night", I cook them at my place and deliver them to his restraunt where he feeds his customers and takes my credit. But he pays me for that and I ain't complaining. These ribs, coated with EVOO and hit with Bovine Bold on one side, and BBS's Simply Marvelous Cherry Rub on the other (what a farkin:clap2: combo!) are for the restraunt.

Now, the venture! I have been unemployed for over a year, and have just about gone through my savings, etc. So I took a chance, bought a new Hot Dog Cart and a bunch of Chips, Dogs, Buns and sodas and Mon-Fri I am a local Street Vendor selling dogs and sausages (all the law allows), on weekends I am booking special events where the hot dogs only rule does not apply. It is at these events, and at Comptetions where I can set up as a vendor selling BBQ... I will get a picture of the cart all set up and post it soon.

Enjoy the pictures. Bo

Attachments

• J's Cafe and HD Cart 001.jpg
    J's Cafe and HD Cart 001.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 452
  • J's Cafe and HD Cart 002.jpg
    J's Cafe and HD Cart 002.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 449
  • J's Cafe and HD Cart 004.jpg
    J's Cafe and HD Cart 004.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 447
  • J's Cafe and HD Cart 013.jpg
    J's Cafe and HD Cart 013.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 448
  • J's Cafe and HD Cart 012.jpg
    J's Cafe and HD Cart 012.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 447
  • J's Cafe and HD Cart 008.jpg
    J's Cafe and HD Cart 008.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 450
  • J's Cafe and HD Cart 009.jpg
    J's Cafe and HD Cart 009.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 445
  • J's Cafe and HD Cart 010.jpg
    J's Cafe and HD Cart 010.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 448
  • J's Cafe and HD Cart 011.jpg
    J's Cafe and HD Cart 011.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 448
Hot Dog:thumb: Seriously, good for you. That's a sweet looking rig, too. Not that you'll need, good luck to ya.

Bo, way to go outside the box. Lots of good wishes your way! Ribs looks great.
So for the weekend stuff, are you cooking ahead of time and holding to serve?

Can you pull that cart with your motor scooter? :p

Man, I can't think of a better way to go. Regular day work... cash business... people gotta eat.

What the hell am I doing with 1/2 a million bucks tied up in printing:doh:

Chit!

Motor Scooter? Get your eyes adjusted or your attitude checked Kevin my boy! Alright, I laughed...:thumb:

Figured you would notice that. :wink:All of my Harley's are in my past with the exception of my youngest son (his name is Harley) and an old Sporty collecting dust. :sad:

I do hope it all works out for you. :becky:

That looks like Beef Rib Heaven...:thumb:

attachment.php

Bo, I congratulate you on your new venture and your entreprenurial spirit!
I'd love to know more about the cart business and hope you'll keep us all posted about your progress and success! Neat cart! Where did you find it?
paperboy98

Good lookin' eats right there! Soooo - if you like that Bovine Bold ya gotta try Plowboy's new Jerk Rub - just a tad more "zing".

Good lookin' cart there kid, now go out & get it dirty!

Where I come from the girls that run these carts all wear halter tops and thongs.:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Good luck with the new venture, I always wanted to do that. I don't look too good in a thong. :becky:

Back