Brisket 🙌

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Almost 14# Choice Angus Brisket. Trimmed lightly. Fat side slathered with Valentina’s and seasoned with oak smoked garlic pepper. Meat side slathered with Valentina’s and a then layer of Better Than Bullion Beef, then Seasoned with Trader shoes BbQ coffee/garlic rub. Into the fridge overnight. Tiernan SOB loaded waiting on me to have coffee and light the fire. Goodnight

Last edited:
See ya in the morning.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Awakened 0450 and cranked “ain’t even done with the night” Mellencamp. My bad thought wife was thru sleeping as well. Coffee and fire lit. Brisket placed.
Sunrise smoke
Amen

Last edited:
And that's a wrap. Wife was doing the polite table slap. Well she told me I was good, same thing-right? There is something about hitting a brisket in the sweet spot that you give the beef all the credit. Likewise when the protein misses you take all the blame. This was a grand slam thank you Choice Angus). BALi veggies rounded out the colorful sides- Sam Adams Oktoberfest gets an assist on the beverage. Tiernan SOB with 3 wood blend the whole way. Thank You.
"there are a lot of people I'd like to thank, but I don't talk to them anymore" Burt Reynolds

Last edited:
That looks great!

Interesting idea on the Better than Boullion addition... I'd be interested in trying that next time I fire up a brisket.

Smart move on the early morning cook - it's bloody hot out there today.

It is warm. Did a 3.5mi urban hike followed by a 1:22 bike ride while monitoring the SOB. Wife said @your crazy@,
Reckon that’s better than boring;-)

Wife had Bunco away Thursday evening. Harry Soo had a video where he explains the bullion method. Made sense. He just recommended using a less salty rub. I honestly try to avoid msg- but I don’t necessarily run backwards. Sometimes when I shop without my readers things slip by.

My newest pursuit is Portuguese Sausage Flavored SPAM. I probably have the lamest search history-ever.

Stay cool. It’s here for many more days

Just cut off a hunk of Point and cubed it. Was ready to eat

Last edited:
I suggest that you give that to a friend.If you have no friends,you will after you give them that.Ialways cook too much,vac seal and freeze.I know it is in the freezer but I had much rather cook " fresh". I think I enjoy cooking things more than eating them.Got a lot of happy neighbors though.

We’re on the same page

I suggest that you give that to a friend.If you have no friends,you will after you give them that.Ialways cook too much,vac seal and freeze.I know it is in the freezer but I had much rather cook " fresh". I think I enjoy cooking things more than eating them.Got a lot of happy neighbors though.
I am the same. I'd rather cook 2 8lb briskets on separate cooks that 1 big brisket and freeze.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back