THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Doing some work on forum. You may experience an error when u try to post or save a setting. It's only temporary.
Thank you Marty.....do you know of any other things that might substitute for that???... sorry bout the redundant question....I was so busy looking for the wings I missed the first photo of the ingredients......HA!!!!!....you got “yo sef” quite a WANG REPUTATION!!!...great post!

Thank you Marty.....do you know of any other things that might substitute for that???... sorry bout the redundant question....I was so busy looking for the wings I missed the first photo of the ingredients......HA!!!!!....you got “yo sef” quite a WANG REPUTATION!!!...great post!

I would think any kind of fine ground "fish fry" batter would work.

Nice Marty, those wings look outstanding. I don't shop at Publix but the wife does, going to see if they have the Everglades. I'm a fan of the BPS Chili Dust too, good stuff and thanks for sharing your cook.

Back