Got My New Tel-Tru Temp Gauges Today

BBQ Freak

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Got my Tel-Tru 5" glow in the dark dial 4" stem gauges today and they are so huge compared to the 3" dials and getting ready for my new Shirley to be built . for me I can read these with out my glasses on from a distance and I bought these from a local place called BBQ Bonanza and right now they have free shipping and shipped 2 day priority and they have the best prices I have found on gauges .

OgTEjsvh.jpg

kLSfBmBh.jpg

Nice! If I didn't have the regular 5" I'd probably get a set of these. It's nice to look across the yard and be able to tell the temp.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing the info. They do have great prices. I just ordered two of the 2", 2.5" stems for my PBC's.

That's a good price. I purchased (2) 3" glow in the dark Tel-Tru thermometers for my Shirley this summer at St. Louis BBQ Store. I ordered my third one this week through them. It seems to be the same price as BBQ Bonanza. The 5" dial would have been nice though. Congrats!

You would think that River Country would add this to their lineup. Would be nice to have the adjustability.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Might want to get the six inch stems as the farther the probe is inside cabinet the more accurate. My six inch stems work great and don’t interfere with food.

Back