• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Want to see what I'm working with here?

Baby Back Maniac

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
A year and a half ago I did a run down of all my cookers and everyone seemed to really enjoy it so I thought I'd do it again. I know this isn't everybody's thing but I think the first 2 minutes of this video is really fun.

Also, in the last year I've gotten a lot more organized. You can see this particularly in the last minute or 2 of the video. I think it's part of grieving (dad died a year ago) and trying to get my hands around things I can control, but my wife who is organized naturally thinks it's funny that I am starting to see things her way...I must admit it's easier to find things now that they have a spot.

Anyways, if you are interested, check it out. https://youtu.be/h4kWRNsfCAw Hope you guys have a great weekend.

Sorry for your loss friend.I have been there.I was really close to my Dad.It changed my entire world when I lost him.It was 4.5 years ago and I am still not over it.I miss him every day. :cry:
By the way,that is a nice collection.

Last edited:
Sorry for your loss friend.I have been there.I was really close to my Dad.It changed my entire world when I lost him.It was 4.5 years ago and I am still not over it.I miss him every day. :cry:
By the way,that is a nice collection.

Thanks, Hoss. Yeah, I don't think I'll ever be the same. I'll keep going but it will always be different than before. Sorry for your loss.

What??? No Mini WSM?

Anyways, as always, very cool video, I'm jealous of your arsenal. I'm a fan of your reviews for sure. So, I'm curious about your camera set-up, could you elaborate on that in this thread or in a PM? I need to explore the "moving pictures" side of photography.

What??? No Mini WSM?

Anyways, as always, very cool video, I'm jealous of your arsenal. I'm a fan of your reviews for sure. So, I'm curious about your camera set-up, could you elaborate on that in this thread or in a PM? I need to explore the "moving pictures" side of photography.

I forgot about it! dang it! Its in the garage. I owe it a special meal now.

You need something with an articulating screen, great autofocus, a microphone jack, and good image quality. Right now the cheapest great option is Canon m50. It's a great camera for the money. The Sony a6400 is a good option too but I don't care for Sony's menu systems. This video was shot on the Canon M6m2 (mostly) but if you don't need super slow motion, the m50 will be fine. Or most of my old stuff was shot on a canon 80d which is really cheap now that the 90D came out. Hope this helps. Good luck with your "moving pictures." lol

Another great video Justin!
Do you have issues with mice or other critters getting in the Husky box?
I get an occasional mouse nest and once had a snake in one of my cookers, I would be worried that something would make a home in a box like that.

Another great video.
Looking forward to see what you have for us in 2020.

I'm sorry for your loss. My Dad passed two years ago and I still can't believe he is gone.
He was like the Energizer Bunny. He kept going and going but once my Mom passed things changed for him and he passed almost a year to the day from my Mom.

Another great video Justin!
Do you have issues with mice or other critters getting in the Husky box?
I get an occasional mouse nest and once had a snake in one of my cookers, I would be worried that something would make a home in a box like that.

Great question and the answer is not yet. I'm in and out of that box every day though. It's probably not an attractive option compared to other areas of the yard.

Another great video.
Looking forward to see what you have for us in 2020.

I'm sorry for your loss. My Dad passed two years ago and I still can't believe he is gone.
He was like the Energizer Bunny. He kept going and going but once my Mom passed things changed for him and he passed almost a year to the day from my Mom.

I'm sorry for your loses, Mafia.

Sorry about your Pops Justin, can relate, lost my dad a year ago January 6th. Sucks balls. I'm not a very good cook but I sure miss making him ribs. He always enjoyed it and loved to paint the sauce near the end of the cook. Damn, now I'm depressed!:cry:
Great video as always!

Back