Uncrated my new Humphrey Pint last night

tacodude

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Well my Humphrey Pint showed up yesterday evening, got her out of the crate. She sure is purty! Going to put the extended legs and casters on tonight if I get home from work early enough. Can't wait to season her on Friday after work and then cook some que on her Saturday. I want to give a shout out to St. Louis BBQ store for a great customer experience!

IMG_1407.jpg
IMG_1408.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• IMG_1406.jpg
    IMG_1406.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 346
Congrats, good looking cooker. I bought a used Qubed Pint this weekend. Had time to run a quick fire but haven't cooked in it yet.

beautiful cooker! the extended legs should be standard equipment if you are getting casters. they look like they would tip over too easy. looking forward to the fatty and seasoning.

In a debate at the moment myself... Battle Box or Pint?

If you think the Battle box is the right size for you then get the Pint. Having extra space is a good problem, not having enough for a large cook is not. For the price difference you might as well go bigger!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very Nice!! Will be waiting on the results of your first cook now. :thumb:

I started with that debate. Mainly started with Battle Box in mind when I visited St. Louis BBQ Store. Moved up to the Pint before I left the store. Now debating strongly on the Pint vs the Down East Beast, lol.

I just got a PINT 3 months ago and I love it. It doesn't seem to big, so if the extra cost isn't too big of a deal I think it is well worth it. I loaded it up this weekend and it would have been sad to not have that last shelf for some extra ribs :-D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back