Favorite Fatty Flavor

Eggspert

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Alright, this topic never gets old. I am having a big crew for breakfast this Sunday and was planning to make some Fatties. I was planning the same old flavors but thought it would be fun to do something different. So I thought I would turn to my "brothers" for some inspiration. So ready, set, go!

Eggspert

I like them with sautéed onions and mushrooms and provolone cheese with some A1 sauce. Did one similar to that as well with prime rib pieces as well.

Cant say I have a favorite, I love them all!! I do like the bacon explosion. I usually stuff mine with, onion, peppers and cheese.

I (and all of my friends) love it when I use Chicken Fajita as filling..

DSCN0766.jpg

Green chile jalapeno jack/cheddar cheese

Who doesnt like green chile and cheese? I also used jalapeno bacon for the wrap. turned out awesome.

Attachments

• IMG_2013.jpg
    IMG_2013.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 235
RoastBeef , Ham, Swiss and Habanero Pepper Jack Cheese stuffed myself.

Nekked with tater tots. Sometimes add diced raw onion too. Here is one of my first attempts:

Jd HOT, nekkid with OakRidge Secret weapon!

j5chp5.jpg

Great on scratch made buttermilk biscuits with a soft cooked egg and tillamook cheddar!

2v85sld.jpg

Naked JD Maple

Bacon wrapped JD Hot stuffed with eggs, hash browns, cheese, diced red bell pepper served on a fresh biscuit

I hate to rain on the parade, but isn't JD sausage naked just smoked sausage, NOT a fatty???

Eggspert

I do a beef Ruben fatty. Ground beef with a little morton sugar cure mixed in (for color and taste) and rested for an hour or two, stuffed with sour kraut and Swiss cheese slice it and put it on toasted rye bread with thousand island dressing. probably my favorite, but pizza ones are good too.

Back