OMG My Wife Is Addicted to pRon

rgrizzle

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
My wife setup last night until 4am looking at the Brethren website's pRon I had to take my cell phone away so she would go to bed. Man my wife is the greatest.

Now she wants a fatty this weekend :clap: Score.

Looks like now I will be able to smoke all weekend so we can do some more Throwdowns

I'd be a little concerned if she didn't want a fatty! :icon_blush:

Don't be ashamed. It happens in the best of families :becky:

I am glad it happend to mine:decision:. Now the possibilities are limitless. ribs 3 ways a single brisket, countless chicks...

Man what to cook this weekend?

I am glad it happend to mine:decision:. Now the possibilities are limitless. ribs 3 ways a single brisket, countless chicks...

Man what to cook this weekend?
Please do not forget the fatty, that is what you wife wants, best of luck...:redface:

Here... have two...
IMAG0174.jpg

IMAG0173.jpg

IMAG0172.jpg

Make sure you give your wife the fatty she wants so she does not going looking for a better fatty from someone else:tsk:

I've never fixed a fatty. but the first time is always the best. oh yea and GO BENGALS!!!!!!

My wife setup last night until 4am looking at the Brethren website's pRon I had to take my cell phone away so she would go to bed. Man my wife is the greatest.
Now she wants a fatty this weekend :clap: Score.
Looks like now I will be able to smoke all weekend so we can do some more Throwdowns

The only cure is to send her to 'BB' Meetings...
I can hear it now: 'Hello, I'm Barbara, and I'm addicted to BBQ Pron.'
OR
Just get her as hooked on Smoking as the rest of us and live with it.
I vote for option #2. (That's what I did... My wife is the 'Barbara' that I wouldn't let go to the 'BB Meetings'...)

Back