Also on sale

[ame="https://www.amazon.com/dp/B001I8ZTJ0/ref=psdc_553774_t1_B00004U9VA"]Amazon.com : Weber 721001 Smokey Mountain Cooker 18-Inch Charcoal Smoker, Black : Patio, Lawn & Garden[/ame]

in case you'd like 9 more years of warranty

Okay, we are already getting reports on this. Going to give the 1st and hopefully LAST warning. Keep all posts on topic. The topic is PBC. Read this entire thread and you will see that trying to derail it, or any other thread is not a good idea. We would like to have this be the only warning. The next one, will get people called out specifically and will most likely be an Admin Warning. We can then go from there. Your call. Lastly, let the Mod Team handle this. Threads as of late have been derailed because some want to take matters into their own hands and throw jabs and bait out there.....that only makes work for us. Everyone, keep it on topic as of now!
Bob

Last edited:
btw whoever invented that troll spray blatantly ripped off PB blaster

Now that that's been put to rest..... Are any of you folks gonna use your PBC and try and win the bacon throw down? We need more PBC involvement in those throw downs. I know you guys can turn out some awesome looking food, I've seen the pics! :thumb:

I was planning on making my own bacon this summer and this should be that kick in the pants to get me started!

Back