BBQ battle wagon update

Smokin Dawg77

Full Fledged Farker
Name or Nickame
Jason
Got some more work done on BBQ trailer. Mans its really coming togther, working out just like I planned. the fold away counter top i must say "loving it" ! and ive never seen one before.... just idea i had due to we only working with 7x12 with vnose trailer space is vauleable !!

Last edited:
Got some more work done on BBQ trailer. Mans its really coming togther, working out just like I planned. the fold away counter top i must say "loving it" ! and ive never seen one before.... just idea i had due to we only working with 7x12 with vnose trailer space is vauleable !!

I bought so SS folding brackets on Amazon and had a local fabricator weld the to a SS top that they made. One of the handiest things in my truck. We don't need it all the time, but man being able to have extra counter space in a pinch is priceless.

Been living vicariously through your build, but mine is finally supposed to be ready Friday :)

I bought so SS folding brackets on Amazon and had a local fabricator weld the to a SS top that they made. One of the handiest things in my truck. We don't need it all the time, but man being able to have extra counter space in a pinch is priceless.

Been living vicariously through your build, but mine is finally supposed to be ready Friday :)

Good deal ! yea its going to provide much needed space while traveling , and our sleep time

Back