You're All Invited to The 2021 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash on April 24

Thanks Ron. I clicked on the link to see who was coming and was surprised to see my name. Think I was cut and pasted accidentally from previous bash.

Looking forward to attending future bashes with all y'all.

I had put you on the list a while back hoping you would join us.
(Actually I was thinking about a Bourbon Pecan Pie!!) :mrgreen:

Hotch, was wondering if I did that while indulging in pain meds when in the hospital. Unfortunately none of the good meds followed me home.

Mystery solved.

Will definitely bring a chocolate chip bourbon pecan pie to the next bash I attend.

Hotch, was wondering if I did that while indulging in pain meds when in the hospital. Unfortunately none of the good meds followed me home.

Mystery solved.

Will definitely bring a chocolate chip bourbon pecan pie to the next bash I attend.

Normally, Christine goes back to the house and then picks me up later. I'm sure she could grab you to say a quick hello to the gang if you would like. Understandable, if not.

Thanks, Chris, for that kind offer. I'm still hooked up to continuous suction and an IV so not very mobile until after surgery in a few months.

Don't let Andy scare you off with his malort. :heh:

The wind here today reminded me of the Spring Bash a fews years back.
We don't need that again!! :mrgreen:

I’d like to make one of these sometime. Gonna be in the middle of two weeks in San Marcos on first RV trip of the year.

Hey Andy should I go ahead and put you and Bubba on the signup list? :mrgreen:

So anyone from Oklahoma interested in joining us at the Spring Bash in Texas? :mrgreen:

mod.gif
30 DAYS till the 2021 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!
mod.gif

Wow! Would you look at that!
Only 30 Days till we meet up at Isle du Bois for the Bash! :mrgreen:

I'm going to cook with oak and a bit of cherry this year on my Shirley. My wood guy retired and I'm on the last bit I have.
I have invited him to the Bash as he lives close by. He's a good guy.

I'll bring my two 10x10 pop ups along with some leg weights and a table or two if someone will help with the set up and take down.
Anything else you think we could use?

This is probably a good time to get your camp chairs out and dust them off!
Clean out your cooler and stock up on the beverages you are bringing.

Shelly and I are not yet settled on what we will be cooking. We may bring back some prior recipes or have something new.

Looks like we will have a few out of towners again this year. That's great!
If I can help you guys with anything, just let me know.
I'll have Shelly get right to it!!

You guys Shelly and I are so ready to get out, cook and see you guys and have a great time at the Bash!!

Hope to see you at the Bash!! :mrgreen:

I am sooo looking forward to it. I just wish that it wasn't going to be such a quick trip for me, but I will survive.

Since it is frowned upon to bring a camp chair on the plane with you, i'll dust off an old one with at least one armrest and a back for you to use! :mrgreen:

Just a reminder that the Bash is in 20 DAYS!!!
Are you ready??? :mrgreen:

With only 18 Days till the Bash, there is only two full weekends to get ready.
So you have plenty of time to rummage in the garage or storage shed for your camp chairs, that cooler you kept them mud bugs in, get them rinsed off and ready to bring to the 2021 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mrgreen:

Back