• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

New member here. Found this site on a google search looking for Smokin' Forums. I like what I see and hope to learn ore about smoking. Been grilling for years but new to smoking. I have a 18.5 in. WSM (Weber Smokey Mointain) that I purchased about 3 weeks ago. Also a Charbroil Gas to coal grill and a dented Weber Smokey Joe 14
' that I got for $17.50 on E-Bay. I can see from browsing thru some threads that I have much to learn.

Last edited:
love this site cant wat till i can get recipies

i made a donation a couple weeks ago

im not a poster but need to so i can get recipies

Love this site, I make donations when possible!! The knowledge I've learned is irreplaceable!! Thanks to all of you

I just registered to this site a day or so ago, and been hanging out on it most of the day trying to figure it all out, but I did hit that PayPal button, because I know I'm gonna like it here :)

I've been lurking for a while, finally decided to join......I've used several of the recipes BEFORE the SPAMMER cr*p started occurring. I'm looking for some now, but can't get to them yet.... I LIKE the site, but REALLY HATE SPAMMERS!

This site is awesome! I smoke everything on my Weber kettles- turkeys , hams, pork butts, rib roasts, chicken....and pizzas on the kettle are awesome too. So much knowledge shared here and is very much appreciated!

Back