Carlisles

Sorry that is 189 each and they will take 5 full size pans, and of course black for the q, as everything I do there ends up black by the end of the day :icon_blush:

That's a great price thanks for sharing. Does anyone know if they have the same footprint or will stack on a cambro 300mpc or 400mpc?

That is something that I don't know but I would doubt that they would as their carrying handles , stick straight up from the top, also most manufactures make sure their product is not compatible with any of their competitors :idea:

That is the draw back it was 200 but sooner than ship them, as empty boxes I had them filled with pans lids, aprons etc And the shipping was the same :thumb:

I like mine better than cambros I've seen plenty of cambros that were scorched or the plastic melted and never with Carlisle, so far. Exellent service also. Steve.

Thanx Am looking forward to them as have a huge fathers day event in town with over 30,000 people attending. I have found R.E. to be very professional and helpful. I bought all my kitchen equipment off of them a few years back and of course the shipping co had it put in jail at the border till, I was to pay ransome to one of their, customs brokers. One call to Resturant Equippers and my stuff arrived the next day, at no extra charge as the include everything, in their price

I got my Carlisle from Restaurant Equippers a few months ago. $201 and change out the door and shipped. I love it and think it is every bit as good as a Cambro.

We've had ours 3 years now (I have 4) and they have been great. Never had a Cambro so I can't compare, but I can say we did a wedding once where I loaded them up at 9 or so in the morning with butts right out of the cooker, and at 10 that night, when we got home and unpacked the 4 unused butts, they were still piping hot.

A full 4" pan of ice on top and it makes a great fridge also!

Thanx for the info guys am looking forward to them as more hot storage the better have been precooking and reheating on the q but temp control and drying out is always a worry, do you pre heat them with boiling water
:crazy:

I don't, but most of what I put in there is steamy hot already and it just holds. One word of caution is product will over cook if you don't bleed some heat off before putting in. It's a timing thing you will learn and can use wisely once you figure it out. Good luck. Steve.

Back