I think we've been doing it wrong...

I'm sure we've all had some boneheaded moments. Not sure why you'd label yourself a 'master' and parade that on Youtube, though.

Surprised he doesn't boil his brisket and his ribs in the same pot...

Wow what an idiot. Very hard to watch that one. Unfortunately there are some that would probably think he’s legit and do it that way. Him and his videos should be banned from YouTube

Wow...just wow.

I hope my top and bottom plate on the brisket I'm doing this weekend come out that good. Maybe I'll post a video of my trimming skills. They gotta be better than this guy.

Is "plate" a new butcher's term? Never heard anyone use it EVER. He lost 5 to 10% of the goodness of that brisket when he ssscrrrrapped-including the part you eat! I tried to look away....it hurt. It hurt so bad!:frusty::hurt:

Thought it was a joke. The comments are a great read.

The quote that made me laugh out loud was the guy that said it was like watching anakin kill the younglings. I honestly thought it was a joke video at first. I hurt my soul to watch.

Anyone have a vid of the right way to do it? Aaron does it a tad different in his book and it's sure worked for him.

If that guy is a "pit master" you can call me Myron and give me a TV show.

Back