Shout out to Rub and Swampboys

DR

Take a breath!
Reaction score
Well i was fortunate enough to get a bottle of swamp boys original sauce to try and step up my rib game. Did a practice run with it this past weekend and let 6 of my friends try them. Best ribs i have produced in a long time (All of them agreed on this). I know there are a lot of factors that come into play but this sauce really added another flavor dimension in my profile. Great sauce that is not too sweet but adds enough sweetness to really get your attention.

Thanks Rub!!!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
I appreciate you giving it a try Danny, glad you and your friends liked it. That's my goal. It's been well received in TX so far. Thanks and good luck in '17.

• Thanks
Reactions: DR
Thanks Rub. And I will say that I'm not posting this because I got the sauce for free. I posted this because I told you I would give an honest opinion and this was an honest run and assment.

• Thanks
Reactions: Rub
We aren't a big time team but we compete in 5-6 contests a year. We switched to Swamp Boys this year and our pork and rib scores went up and were more consistent. Thanks Rub for making such a great sauce.

Back