cathedral built for bbq (pron)

gun smoke

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
motivated by a post were everyone showed their bbq area I started this late summer. with help from my son we made it this far before winter. waiting for a little warmer weather to finish it. thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 452
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 452
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 452
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 453
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 454
  • 046.jpg
    046.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 453
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 454
  • 056.jpg
    056.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 455
Looks great - you are going to get many years pleasure from that area for sure! What´s the floor made from?

Very nice, looks like a heavy duty structure, should last a while.

Wow you did an INCREDIBLE job on your BBQ paradise! If i make it up to Northern Michigan i'd be honored to see it in person. Beautiful country you have up there!

concrete, I was afraid it would look like I was doing oil changes on it with all the grease so i colored it and stamped it and had help from a friend who know what he's doing.

Nice play area:mrgreen:
Did you fit the logs on the house as well?

no my father in law did and it just ended up we bought the place a couple of years after. the cathedral is built out of western red cedar high line poles and the house northern white.

That is a nice place to hang you have going there. Thanks for the pics.

You and your son should give each other a pat on the back for a job well done! I am jealous. There will be many memories made under that bbq "shack".

That is fantastic! Great work. Looking forward to seeing it in action?

That's a shrine for all things smoked...thanks for the pic's. :shocked:

Wow that's awesome man. Where are you in Northern Michigan if you don't mind me asking? Can't wait to get back up there myself again this summer... I love it.

Fantastic; does Northern MI mean the UP, or NOT the UP?

Curious,
Kevin in Wisconsin

Back