Anyone know where to buy a Thermopen in Kansas City?

Doesn't he give Brethren discounts?

That's BBQ Bonanza. Bob does give Brethren discounts, but he doesn't carry the Thermapen brand anymore. I can't remember the name of the one he carries now, but I know it has a back light on the display.:-D

Edit: Kim has more recent info than I did!:)

Darn, wish I had known that yesterday! I drove down there and bought a thermometer for my UDS from him (didn't know to mention to him about BBQ Brethern either) :doh:

That's BBQ Bonanza. Bob does give Brethren discounts, but he doesn't carry the Thermapen brand anymore. I can't remember the name of the one he carries now, but I know it has a back light on the display.:-D

There is a place in Louisburg, KS that sells them also. They advertise on CL. Dont know if you are closer to them or not. They also sell traegers.

I'm in OP, so not much difference in driving time between Louisburg & KCK.

There is a place in Louisburg, KS that sells them also. They advertise on CL. Dont know if you are closer to them or not. They also sell traegers.

Might as well swing by the cider mill and see if you can score some fruit wood.

Back