Just Another Set of Nice Tight Butts

Ryan Chester

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Well I finally got to eat a pulled pork sandwich made the way I like to eat it. Butts rubbed with The Rub Co. Barbeque Rub and cooked to 195ish with no foil to give me that great bark. 50/50 mix of BBQ sauce to apple cider vinegar. Coleslaw kicked up with The Rub Co. Santa Maria Style Seasoning.

Hope you all had a good 4th!

Butts3.jpg

Butts2.jpg

Butts.jpg

Butts1.jpg

Slaw.jpg

Butts5.jpg

Looks great Ryan!..I love the title you used..and I love me some vinegary bite to my sauce too.

Those are some good looking butts. Though the title had my mind wondering...it must have been all them bikini's I saw this weekend :heh:

Damn, Ryan, you're makin' me want to thaw out another couple butts, cuz that's how I like 'em, too! Barky! :first:

pron016.jpg

I got a long PM after posting this pic, explaining the errors of my ways and how tio do it correctly so my butts wouldn't look like this when done. :p

Looked alright to me...
homer-1.gif

pron022.jpg

Like vinegar, Ryan? Try Bishop's -- it's the stuff!

sauce1.jpg

http://www.bishopsbbq.com/index.asp?PG=PRODUCTS

I am pretty sure I have the most popular butt footage... this does not mean I am better... just that I have better butt footage.

Click Link in signature

Damn, Ryan, you're makin' me want to thaw out another couple butts, cuz that's how I like 'em, too! Barky! :first:

pron016.jpg

I got a long PM after posting this pic, explaining the errors of my ways and how tio do it correctly so my butts wouldn't look like this when done. :p

Looked alright to me...
homer-1.gif

pron022.jpg

Like vinegar, Ryan? Try Bishop's -- it's the stuff!

sauce1.jpg

http://www.bishopsbbq.com/index.asp?PG=PRODUCTS

Ohhh yeeeahhh!!! Those butts are perfect.:clap2: No such thing as too much bark on butts. In my opinion the only way to eat pulled pork is with some vinegary sauce that bites back. I'll have to give that stuff a try! Thanks.

Just sucks that I make these beautiful butts for competitions than I can't stand eating because they have sweet sauce all over them. Yuck!!! Got to cook what the judges like.:becky:

Bathing beauties they are! Nice work! :grin: I had some in the freezer from my last cheek cook and this is what ended up happening. It was amazing. And we all love the new Kinder's Hot BBQ sauce.
CIMG2219.JPG

Back