Ever had identical scores for a category?

Rub

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Happened to me at the Royal this year. The exact same seven digit score for chicken both Saturday and Sunday. What are the odds?
Also had the exact same overall finish place both days. Coincidence, or???

Wish we would have been that lucky!

Nice showing, Rub and great to meet you. Hope you enjoyed the trip to KC!

Well unfortunately it wasn't a great chicken score, and I didn't think it was consistency on my part. I was thinking more along the lines of computer error, but in reality I'm sure that is a long shot too. Just one of those things I guess. :confused:

It was great to meet you guys too Neal, and congrats on your finish as well. I had a blast up in KC, wish it could have been longer. I thought the contest went amazingly smooth for it's size. I think I need to build in more socializing time if I come out again. Too much to do, not enough time. :mrgreen:

Yea!! Ya need to get out a little and see us!! Great to meet you at the Royal!! Hope we can get together some time soon. Maybe this time in Florida.

Spice

That'd be great Jay! Whatever Jimmy can't hook you up with, I will 8)

Yea!! Ya need to get out a little and see us!! Great to meet you at the Royal!! Hope we can get together some time soon. Maybe this time in Florida.

Spice

You drivin' or flyin'? You know the Kickster don't get in an airplane, but could ride shotgun....

Back