The Official Brick Seek Deals Thread - Post Your Current Deals!

Blackstone customer service is fantastic. They will likely replace a new griddle top with a dent. I've seen them replace used tops that warp or pop welds on the bottom. If you have any issues I'd file a claim with them.

It wasn't the griddle it was just the "box" under it that holds the burners,
pounded it out, its all good.
I think I'd feel guilty calling them about a minor problem after I stole it.

Some Lowe’s dropped Cowboy briquettes to $2 yesterday. Mine was out though showed online via both Lowes and Brickseek. Associate confirmed sold out soon after price drop.

No hickory in my WM's. Oak- bought a bunch at 9-5&2$
Mesquite holding firm at 12$

Guess I dollar cost averaged the Oak

I'd buy 10 bags of mesquite at $5

I keep hitting all the spots but have not had any luck yet, might be a good thing if mamaw catches me buying more grilling or smoking stuff lol

Still holding out checking daily for 45$ Oklahoma Joe Bronco:))

That would be awesome! I may get my hands on one today at Lowes? I want to see, even though, I don't need. :becky:

At my skill level a barrel is a barrel. But a barrel with wheels? That’s cool :)

My BHC still sits new unused

$1.50 limit stock 40 min from here

a few $5 bags locally. also 2 bhc at $45 (limited stock). considering buying one for a friend and giving the gift of smoke.

no bhc left I'm the area. no cheap pellets though I had an associate price check a bag and we (I) ripped it spilling pellets everywhere, full price. he said "well it should be discounted now :laugh:"

I picked up a wifi therm for $5 and an Igrill for $10. gave both away to bbq trainees I know.

Both are sold out in my area. [emoji22]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back