View Single Post
Old 01-09-2022, 09:44 PM   #6
thirdeye
somebody shut me the fark up.

Talking Pork Tenderloin

What an appropriate category for a TD.... plus, the back-dating to last week worked out perfectly for my entry. And I think, just maybe, this might be three personal first's for this Throwdown.

First, I'm skipping my usual 16 photo documentary, second, I did not include a single pit shot. And third, I'm not creating a thread in Q-Talk, opting to post right here in the Discussion and Voting Thread. What I did not skip however.... is my carefree use of grammar and wrangling with sentence structure.

Anyways, my entry is a pork tenderloin, trimmed of silver skin, brined in Oakridge Game Changer for five hours, then seasoned with black pepper, lemon pepper, followed up with a layer of Plowboy's Yardbird Rub, before finally grilling this bad boy, open-top style, on my SnS 22" grill until the internal temperature read 138°.

Please use the following sliced photo as my entry.

Barbecuist ~ Charcuterist ~ KCBS Master Judge & CTC
Big Green Eggs, Big Drum Smokers, Big Chiefs, Weber Smokey Joe "Custom Tall Boy"
Oil Patch Horizontal, SnS Deluxe Kettle

Visit my Cookin' Site by clicking HERE
Barbecue is not rocket surgery
“The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it's hard to verify their authenticity” ~ Abraham Lincoln
thirdeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->