View Single Post
Old 09-24-2008, 11:46 AM   #1592
Take a breath!
Join Date: 04-28-08
Location: Carvel, AB Canada

I wonder how this could be inexpensively converted to variable speed. Then it would function the same as a BBQ guru more or less I guess.
What you want is called a fan bus. Its used by computer geeks to manually control different and multiple fans within the computer case.

or google: computer fan bus
Stumps Clone
ComputerMike is offline   Reply With Quote