A pair of pies last night.....leftover toppings for breakfast this morning

DubfromGA

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Wife and son are always ready for pizza.

I was busy working on washing, clay bar & compounding our old car that's being sold this weekend. Gotta finish up this morning.

Didn't fire up the BigJoe for these....but could have easily done so had I time to play with grills.

Publix supermarket fresh dough & sauce used.

Wife likes white sauce....son is all about the red sauce. I had a slice of each...and prefer the red.

I got fancy with the crust edge.....brushed on some melted butter that had Johnny's Garlic Seasoning, Parmesan, sesame seeds and Italian seasoning stirred in. Was a huge hit.

Before going to bed last night I'd asked her what time she wanted breakfast.....8:00am was her reply. Duly noted.

Same toppings went into some ugly looking omelettes.

Nailed the turn-in time !!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumb:

I am having some major pizza envy right now.

Love the idea of seasoning/decorating the crust! Gonna try that this weekend!

Nice work!:thumb:

Them pies look awesome dub.

Georgia in da house !!! :thumb:

Good morning, man.

I am having some major pizza envy right now.

Love the idea of seasoning/decorating the crust! Gonna try that this weekend!

Nice work!:thumb:

Thanks.

The crust edges turned out to my liking.

Seems to be popular at Pizza Hut....so....figured it'd work at home, too.

In the past I've done other methods.....but the melted butter, Johny's Garlic Seasoning and the other stuff was right on time.

Pretty sure ive gained about 15lbs thanks to posts like yours. Now I gotta try it Hahaha. Looks so good!

Thanks, Brethren.

Was some good eats.

Wife even called me when she ate some more pizza for her lunch at work. Said it was great.

Funny thing was that I'd simply decided on pizzas for dinner last night as they'd afford me more time to work on detailing her old car.

I finally "finished" with her old car. Gave it all I had, but the paint is truly done for. Her parking situation at last job had it in a horrible spot.

Gonna fill it up with gas tomorrow and let the new owners come get it in the next day or so.

Cool thing about the pizzas was they made dinner & her work lunch today.

The remaining toppings were used for breakfast this morning............and our salads tonight, lol.

Frugal Q.

Last edited:
From the pizaa to the car! Great job on all!

Thanks, man.

I'm late 40's and nursing a right shoulder that doc is wanting to do full replacement on......left arm is slightly compromised due to some spine surgery this past March.

Working on this car has pushed me to the limits.....or close to them.

Good thing is that it felt good to push it.

I've given up on deer hunting season....and likely ducks, too. Next year will be a different story.

I'll be out and about and pulling the trigger !!!!!!!!!

Back