Just bought 40lbs of fresh beef cheek

martyleach

Quintessential Chatty Farker
Reaction score
At about 12 oz per cheek, I almost feel sorry for how many gave it their all for my need of a Barbacoa taco... 4-10lb cryo bags at $2.29/lb fresh from the farm.

I am cooking lunch for friends at the Knights of Columbus rib competition in Livermore on Saturday (Tim Bryan and I are teamed up and competing).

I will be doing simple Barbacoa tacos with pickled red onion, cilantro, a slice of avocado and a squeeze of lime juice on a freshly cooked corn tortilla. If you live in the Bay Area, come on out!

If you are an early riser, I will also be cooking Breakfast Burritos with Egg, chorizo, bacon, peppers, fresh pico de gallo and cheese.

Oh, if you show up, we will also have a couple kegs of some fine beer for free reserved for our friends.... but don't tell anyone.

More pics later.

Oh, if I win Lotto you're in for a visit. Free beer and chorizo burritos is right up my alley. Have a great one!

At about 12 oz per cheek, I almost feel sorry for how many gave it their all for my need of a Barbacoa taco... 4-10lb cryo bags at $2.29/lb fresh from the farm.

I am cooking lunch for friends at the Knights of Columbus rib competition in Livermore on Saturday (Tim Bryan and I are teamed up and competing).

I will be doing simple Barbacoa tacos with pickled red onion, cilantro, a slice of avocado and a squeeze of lime juice on a freshly cooked corn tortilla. If you live in the Bay Area, come on out!

If you are an early riser, I will also be cooking Breakfast Burritos with Egg, chorizo, bacon, peppers, fresh pico de gallo and cheese.

Oh, if you show up, we will also have a couple kegs of some fine beer for free reserved for our friends.... but don't tell anyone.

More pics later.

Details man..I need details....

Where, when....
I am in town this weekend and will be 20 min from Livermore all day Saturday

Back