My Juicy Breast... PRON

Shiz-Nit

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
Check out my tanned juicy glazed breast… it was smoked over some oak and a little bit of apple wood then finished off with a homemade honey apple cider glaze.

IMG_1604-1.jpg

Some Field Flowers
IMG_0605-1.jpg

Thanks For Looking

Nice :-D

Did you inject..... tell us more ...... inquiring minds need to know :roll: :-D

Nice breast :shock:

How about some details on how you cooked it?

Nice :-D

Did you inject..... tell us more ...... inquiring minds need to know :roll: :-D

Sure no problem;
I injected the bird and let her set for one full day in the fridge, I did not measure anything out but this is what went in;
Injection;
Water, 100% pure apple juice with no added sugars, kosher salt, sugar.

Seasonings were;
Chili powder, dark brown sugar, garlic salt, garlic powder, dry mustard, Cajun seasoning, kosher salt, black pepper

Glaze;
Apple cider, honey, mustard, dash of hot sauce, fresh herbs white pepper (apple cider and honey was 1 to 1 parts). Put in a jar and shake until mixed good or bowl and whisk until mixed good.

Smoked indirect on the BGE at 250 over cowboy lump with some oak and apple wood chunks. Went for around 2 hours and the internal temp was 155 or so. Glazed several times for the last 30 to 40 minutes until the internal temps 165.

That looks tasty! Nice job with the photos as well :) Photographing food is an art in itself... I hope to produce some high quality pr0n soon as well :)

I'd hit on your boob!es!
Excellent pics Shizzle!

That is one of the prettiest things I've ever seen.

That looks pretty much perfect:clap2:. I'd hit it.

Ok, we got details on the prep.. how about the equipment... camera/lens/exif?

Ok, we got details on the prep.. how about the equipment... camera/lens/exif?

Thanks for the props.

Camera was a Canon 60D with a cheap lens; it is a Canon 50 mm that I paid $80 for Brand New in the box.
But most of my pics are from just a pocket size point and shoot Canon.

Back