• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Do You Like This Site?????

Pulled trigger on another year with The Brethren.

I'm truly grateful for the ideas, recipes, banter, shenanigans, and encouragement that you folks provide.

Thank you and kind regards,
Shadow / Marc

hope to get some use out of this site

Dean,

If I may be so bold, please take this suggestion for what it's worth:

If you're truly interested in BBQ and Barbecue and all things in-between, I highly suggest that you grab a cold BEvERage (or two) and click over to KCquers ROADMAP to the QTALK Forum. Spend 15-20 min checking out all (that's been indexed) that's available... and let it answer questions you may have, and also open up new avenues of exploration.

There is SO MUCH GOODNESS in that one thread (and threads it leads to)... I'd pay $25 just to get to that bit, right there.

Next, use the Search Function at the bottom or top... depending on if you're chipping in some cash for the site... and see what you can find. Ask questions. Offer your own experiences, successes, and failures. - THAT is how you will "get some use out of this site."

Welocme. Dig around and have a bit of fun. You won't regret it.

Regards,
Shadow

Love the site!! Just waiting to become an "active" user so I can browse the recipes. Thanks guys and look forward to contributing.:grin:

This is a great site with tons of information available within the many posts and also a wealth of information fellow brethren are willing to share. I just renewed my subscription as the benefits I have received from site and fellow brethren far outweighs the cost.

Thanks.

I'm sure you'll continue to love this site. The folks here are always eager to share their ideas, recipes and tips. All you need to do is ask and keep reading. In addition, the entire staff, admin and moderators are way cool and are always trying to find ways to make the site more comfortable and more enjoyable. Jump in and have a good time.

Good luck and good smoking, Joe

Looks good so far!

Back