Rainy day butts

wheels61

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Rained all day saturday, luckily i had 6 butts to smoke. it was a perfect day for beer and butts. as usual i forgot to take pictures of the finished product but had 3 pan fulls of delicious pork.

Attachments

• DSC_0692.jpg
    DSC_0692.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 127
  • DSC_0702.jpg
    DSC_0702.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 124
  • DSC_0705.jpg
    DSC_0705.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC_0709.jpg
    DSC_0709.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 123
That is some Great Looking Grub there.

Great way to spend a rainy day.
Well, that and taking a nap. :oops:

Thanks,

TIM

Man a bucket of chocolate pulled pork.:biggrin:

Looks great.

You ain't kidding about rain. Still, that is some nice looking pork.

Familliar with butts, Royal oak, and the type of cooker, But what is this "Rain" you speak of? Looks like a great feast.

i pulled to butts and put in a foil pan for the wife and emergency room crew that had to work labor day( i was suckin up to the wife since i'm layed off), two for the neighborhood beer drinkin and partying crew and two for the family. so far we've had sammi's, nachos, tacos, burritos, eggrolls and sent some with the oldest boy back to college. all for $56.

Those were some nice looking Butts. and the pulled pork looked great too, and was a good idea to pass a rainy day and some beers doing it. That was a good price for all that meat, and the cost of Brownie points from the better half was also well worth the price.....

you did a bang up job on that. I was in alton Ill not too far from you for a softball tournament.. it rained ALL DAY!! well done sir

Tuck

thanks everyone. if i could only remember to take pictures of the finished product. must be the beers. i had a fresh 1/6th barrel of mich light that i tapped that morning too.

Great way to spend a rainy day. Good looking pork!

Back