Backyard cooking for 500 people!

They responded to me fast. Figure it’s worth it being 1/4”, but runs 4K and up range.

They responded to me fast. Figure it’s worth it being 1/4”, but runs 4K and up range.

you looking at the trailer model ? I got a quote on the 24 x 60 patio with the warmer box and damper 1/4 steel , $2400 + tax = $2600 and change . heck of a deal ...

Thanks for everyone’s help. The Briskets finished coming off about 1.5 hours before serving time. They estimated up to 500, but ended up with around 300. By the end they had 4 Briskets left over. They turned out well enough that they had an auction at the end on the remaining Briskets. I certainly hope to have one large cooker next time instead of 4 smaller ones, but at least staying up all night gave everyone decent food for the charity event.

I doubted this heavily when you posted it. I retract my doubt.

You had a plan and saw this through.

Well done, WvQ! :thumb:

You, sir, are a steely-eyed missile man.

Thanks for taking us on the ride with you guys. Glad it went smoothly and that folks even bid on "extra" briskets!

Well done indeed. I've done this for 200, sides and all. Huge amount of work but very rewarding/

You smashed it!

you looking at the trailer model ? I got a quote on the 24 x 60 patio with the warmer box and damper 1/4 steel , $2400 + tax = $2600 and change . heck of a deal ...

Yea I’d like a Trailer model, he said he might get a 5’ into 3k dollar range. I’m not sure 5’ will be enough for light catering?

Yea I’d like a Trailer model, he said he might get a 5’ into 3k dollar range. I’m not sure 5’ will be enough for light catering?
Depends on the design. Standard round with 2 grates won't fit enough. Cabinet/vertical will fit way more. My little 24x55 will fit as much as some 30x90 offsets.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back