"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Phubar

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Eating at Padawan's Place again...we're gonna make something with apple,red cabbage,taters and stewed meat.
A nice Dutch winter dinner.

Have Phun y'all!:cool:

Tomorrow I'm having a small group coming over for the South Carolina vs Clemson game. I'm going to throw some dogs on the gasser for lunch and let the tailgating begin. I'm then going to be putting 3 racks of ribs in the smoker, and later 2-3 bags (around 50 pieces) of chicken wings on the gasser.

I have a PHriend bringing some home made jerky, and we'll have numerous other PHinger PHoods and desserts.

Pron will be provided next week.

Last edited:
We won't be doing any turkey or ham, that much I know for sure!!

Matt

I'm thinking pretty seriously about having Biggie over for a grilled chuckeye steak plus as of yet undecided other sides. The steak is only a one pounder so we might have arm wrestle for it... :heh:

Friday Night Steak Night...then turkey leftovers...turkey cobb salads, turkey noodle soup, turkey crepes, turkey sandwiches...someone shoot me now! :tsk:

I still have another turkey left to cook. The smoked one for Thanksgiving disappeared like magic. :icon_smile_tongue:

Put the word out a little while ago to a group of "regulars" that I cook for from time to time.

So far, I'm up to 7 butts and a brisket ordered. Maybe more before it's over.....!

I'll probably do a brisket for us too.....if I've got room!:becky:

My brother is having a Grey Cup party, I'm doing ABTs and my first ever attempt at moinks! (on my new OTS )

grilled wings tonight and a standing rib roast tomorow! :thumb:

Im thinking about .....

Smoked Turkey Pot Pie

Bow I just have to learn how to do it....lol

Well, I went to Sam's in Columbia, MO today whilst the wife was kickin the "Black Friday" out of our checking account and snagged me two USDA Prime Briskets @ $2.48 per pound. If the weekend goes well they will get smoked. IF not, they'll probably get smoked later just in time to make fantastic Xmas gifting.

Been curing a slab of bacon - gonna smoke that, maybe do some sausage while I'm at it.

Coming back from Houston, I stopped at Woody's Smokehouse and picked up some of their German Sausage. I will probably put some on the mini-WSM for a quick smoke.

I might make some turkey soup, too, since a cold front is coming through. I need to pick peppers tomorrow, because it is supposed to go below freezing tomorrow night. They will be in the soup.

CD

Back