Not really Q, but, Anova Sous Vide V2 Bluetooth at some Target's for $38.70

Demosthenes9

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Never thought I needed one but for that price...

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks for the heads up! I called the closest Target to me, and they're holding one at the customer service desk until I can get there tomorrow!

$64.50 and $159 near me. At $65 it is a great buy. Anything less and there is no reason not to have one or three. The $159 price is way too high though.

$65 near me too. I've been wanting a second unit for side dishes while I'm doing a main dish. Thanks!

Thanks for the heads up. Picked up the non-wifi version today for $38.70.

Checked within 100 miles of me, any great deals are sold out. I would definitely buy a second one and one for my daughter.

$64.50 and $159 near me. At $65 it is a great buy. Anything less and there is no reason not to have one or three. The $159 price is way too high though.

$64.50 and $159 around Atlanta too. If I didn't already have one I'd pick one up for $65. If I could find one around $35 I'd probably get a spare

Congrats to those who scored. To everyone else, might be a good idea to bookmark the links and check them a couple of times per week. Generally (but not always), other stores in an area will follow suit.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The one in lakewood CA was not on clearance even though on brickseek it showed 64.99.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

DOUBLE BONUS! Just picked up the 900W BT+WiFi model for $62.50!!! Thanks again for posting this thread!

I have the original Annova One and love it. I guess I never could figure out why I would want bluetooth, but at these prices, why not. I would recommend grabbing if you have access.

The one in lakewood CA was not on clearance even though on brickseek it showed 64.99.

Clearance is weird at Target. The new price point is in the computer, but a member of the markdown team has to manually process the items before it will ring up that price in the store.

Check back in a day or two and it should be the price listed on Brickseek.

The only store at $38.50 says it's in stock, drove 35 minutes to get there and they have none. That was 10:00 a.m. . It's now 3:30 pm and it still says it's in stock. Ugh

Thank you.
I got 2.
My store had them for $64.50, but I showed them another store 30 miles a way had them for $38 and they matched it.

Clearance is weird at Target. The new price point is in the computer, but a member of the markdown team has to manually process the items before it will ring up that price in the store.

Check back in a day or two and it should be the price listed on Brickseek.

Should the price on target also show the clearance price? Out here they still show full price.

Back