2018 St Louis Summer Bash - June 30 Whitecliff Park

That's Super Cool Bob!

Posted in the other thread but I have the Gator.

DRP2gCj.jpg

Yeah. Wishing there was electricity for some Box fans or something. Of course this past weekend was in the 70s.

I reached out to Ronald Kaup, President of St. Louis BBQ Store to see if he would be able to attend. Unfortunately he has prior commitments but did offer to provide us a very nice quality St Louis BBQ Store tee shirt and a Halo tie version the St Louis BBQ Store headband. I thanked him and told him I will be picking those up this week.

Be thinking of ideas for how we determine who gets these items. Perhaps as attendance prize, to the winner of a Cornhole tournament, people's choice for best meat or side dish.

Feel free to bring a generator!

Oh crap. :doh: :drama:
I can bring one, but do we really want to listen to that all day long?
Plus, I'll need someone to come to my house, and help me pick it up and put it in the YukonXL. Of course I'll need a volunteer to unload at the park, reload it at the park, and at the end of the day come to my house and get it out of my truck. :roll:

Oh crap. :doh: :drama:
I can bring one, but do we really want to listen to that all day long?
Plus, I'll need someone to come to my house, and help me pick it up and put it in the YukonXL. Of course I'll need a volunteer to unload at the park, reload it at the park, and at the end of the day come to my house and get it out of my truck. :roll:

The cavemen did without generators so I think we can too! Your post indicating shock at not having electricity was the only reason I suggested it. I am fine either way. I can probably help you get it on your truck.

My career has had me pampered with air conditioning for many years. That, combined with a bought of heat stroke many years ago makes me turn into mush in the heat.

Gents...I promise to throw slightly melted ice at anyone who has issues with the heat. Besides, there is a community center 3/10 of a mile away with AC and a pool.

Seems like there will be plenty of opportunity to get away from the heat for a spell when needed.

And...we still are a week away....and the forecast has been known to be wrong!

Back