Best Lump Charcoal

I am 100% with you on this. You are actually coming out about even in money when using Wicked Good vs Royal Oak, unless you find a great sale on RO. You get more cooking time with Wicked Good than you do with RO. I had a bag of Wicked Good last almost twice as long as a bag of Royal Oak in cook time.

I say that I pay more money upfront to spend as much money as I would in back end/long run. As opposed to spending cheaper money up front but having to buy more lump to do the same amount of cooking.

aawa speak da truth

yes Wicked Good costs more but it lasts a lot longer, so I think its a wash more or less
Way I look at. They say Ozark is good stuff but haven't tried yet. Sure wish this stuff was more accessible. Hence the high s&h charge.

The Good One is my favorite charcoal by far. Cowboy isn't even close IMO. Search for different brands because there is a difference, but TGO is my favorite. Hopefully they will bring it back in stock.
I prefer TGO in my egg also. Ace hardware on 84th street stocks it. Ive used cowboy also and thought it smelled and took forever to get going

Back