Cooking Class cancersuckschicago.com 2nd Annual Cooking class/fundraiser

Heres a callout to all otrers heading to the class for a get together friday night to stuff our faces. Anyone interested?

I probably won't make it in time for dinner (7:45 arrival at ORD) and staying up the road at a Marriott, but would love to get together with anyone hanging out that night. I know Michael (trueque) and I had talked about the hotel lobby bar, but def. interested wherever the gang is headed.

Won't be in until Saturday around noon, but I'm looking forward to meeting other Brethren this weekend.

I'll be coming in Friday afternoon around 3. Would love to get together.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Landing at Midway at 11:50am on Friday and have planned to hit a couple of places for lunch. Not sure that I will be ready for dinner, but will definitely be at the Clubhouse bar after 8:00pm for all interested.

Im arriving around 3 friday and heading to hotel. Ron_l, Divemaster, Ramona, and possibly Stoke&Smoke and Shot Fairy are coming up friday night to go to dinner.

Rumor has it thers good mexican, or deep dish places right on Ogden near the hotel. Heres a callout to all otrers heading to the class for a get together friday night to stuff our faces. Anyone interested?

Count me in for 2, Bavarian Smoke will be with me. We should be at the hotel around 5-6pmish...

I think Dive has my cell phone if not PM me...

the streets in my town are clean and salted. Everything in the Chicagoland area will get cleared today. Unless you live on the sidestreets in the city...

Saturday and sunday look warm enough for shorts and the Crocs... BBQ weather.

I'll be getting to the Senior Center around 1:00pm if folks are out and about. I'm sure we can put people to work... ;)

See everyone on Saturday.

Richard and I should be there to help...

I don't think so? There are plenty around if needed.

I'll be arriving tonight about 9 or 9:30. I'll plan to be at the senior center at 1:00ish to help as well.

southwest just canceled my farking flight!!:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

I think I just broke a record. Packed and made it to the airport in 66 minutes. I had a 2pm flight that got cancelled for weather. Bullchit. Because all the flights around it were still open. I sat onhold waitin for an.agent to answer and watched all the non stops sell out in front of my eyes. Someone finally picks up and there's an 1130 flight. Fark that gives me 20 minutes to get packedand leave.

Well I am on the plane. I have my gymbag. It has sweaty underwear and an empty water bottle. But im on the plane.

The secret? As long as u have a wallet, you're good.
Sent from my Droidx using tapatalk and thats probably why the typing is worse than usual.

DSC00574copy.JPG

"Excuse me Mr. Rizzardi, but the fellow passengers have asked if you showered today"

I guess i should be reading this thread. I didn't know that Phil had posted about dinner here. It's probably important that folks know where and when :-D

7:00pm

Las Palmas
311 West Ogden Avenue, Westmont, IL 60559
(630) 963-9999 ‎

http://maps.google.com/maps/place?c...s&hnear=Westmont,+IL&cid=13954088187515182081

I'll try to get there a little early to get a table. So far it looks like Phil, Spydermike and Dick, KenV (How many people, Ken?), Divemaster, Ramona and me. Stoke&Smoke is sick and Parsley Lady is a maybe right now.

Changed flights coming out of DFW thanks to snow, on the 1130 thats going to leave around 1200, should be in Chicago mid-afternoon. Would love to get together with any brethren for dinner, let me know if any plans develop, crd26a@gmail.com

Just me Ron. I just checked into the hotel.

Anybody that gets to the hotel, stop by or call room 103. I'll buy ya a beer.

Made it in but at a different hotel, let me know if anyones hitting a bar before dinner, otherwise, see you there

Back