View Single Post
Old 11-13-2017, 08:02 AM   #105
Shagdog
Quintessential Chatty Farker

ha ha ha. Looks like I don't even have to respond. Definitely get your deposit in ASAP. The wait is like 20 months or something crazy like that. Doesn't matter what kind you want, they don't really need to know that until they start building. It will all change between now and then.

My second one shows you all the things I would change from the first one. My biggest mistake was not getting the Stainless shelf. The expanded steel shelf really sucks. My second mistake was that 50 was too short for me. I roast a hog in the summers and it won't fit on a 50. A 60" or bigger works good though. Since I was going bigger I got it on a trailer for when we do charity cooks and whatnot.

If you want to see the trailer, feel free to shoot me a PM. The 24x50 is out in wonderlake with a friend of mine if you want to see it too.. And ChicagoKP lives around the corner from me and he has a 24x60 trailer that is very similar to my 24x70 if you wanted to see it.

Come Join the fun in the Throwdowns!

Shirley Fabrication 24x70 Trailer - UDS - Weber Kettle - WGA - Fire Pit Rotisserie - Shirley-Shagstone Griddle/Wok Cart - Carson Rodizio

2016 Official BBQ Brethren Ribeye Master

Shagdog is offline   Reply With Quote