• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.
Long time no post. I like to separate the flat and point to cook separately. This is the saved point I had from last cook. Seasoned simply with salt and pepper.

2nd3X81h.jpg

Sliced up

XlowMW6h.jpg

Close up, which doesn't really do it justice. It came out great.

2C6oJ8gh.jpg

Wow 4 days without a post in the PBC thread. Does anyone use splits in the PBC, will it burn too hot? I know I've seen a couple pics of PBCs with wood in them.

I tried to search the topic and started to look through the thread. That ain't happening, the thread is hugh.

I’ve got a turkey breast I want to cook on the PBC tomorrow. Never done one in it before. Any of you guys done it? Any advice or a good preparation to share?

My buddy used his as a straight fire pit with a bunch of splits in it while camping on numerous occasions. Nothing happened to it.

Bittersweet. She was sold almost immediately and I was given a deposit to hold it for a month since the new owner is getting a surprise for his birthday. She's off to her new home on Monday.

After 2 1/2 years of heavy, and I mean heavy use (multiple times a week at a minimum) she cleaned up farkin' nice.

C4NQaklh.jpg

I placed the bottom straight on concrete so many times and the edges still look great. Look at the bottom also. You would think that heat and the heavy use would've damaged or destroyed it. Gotta love enamel.

zymMn5Wh.jpg

Did you scrape the stucco off the inside?

Stucco. :pound: Dude! I chuckled. :thumb:

I scraped a spot off and I hit bare metal immediately. I realized I was scarping the seasoning off so I left it alone. I scraped the sh&t out the bottom though and got all the crud off. Left the seasoning on.

Sorry about the PBC loss Donnie. I'm sure you have many, many priorities for your money these days, but in time I hope a new PBC comes your way!

Yours in the spirit of Sauna Girl!

Back