Kosmo's Brisket Injection

I recieved the sample and liked the smell of it.Will give it a try on either friday or monday.

Got mine out of the mailbox today. Sells and tastes great. We might just go for it at the royal!

Please let us know when it is available to buy. Our brisket always kills us and we are running out of ideas. I would def like to try your product.

Count us in! We'd love to give her a try as well.

Better have your ducks in a row come this weekend! Going to be a super strong comp! See you on Saturday!

Well, I'll be patiently waiting for it to on sale! Any chance it will be available before our first ever comp the weekend of 09/11??? :wink:

Well Kosmo your injection is a serious hit with us! Everyone agreed it had great flavor and we'd really like to try it at our next comp in Front Royal VA (hint hint :p)

The beast
brisket sept  4 2009 003.JPG

Prior to trimming
brisket sept  4 2009 009.JPG

Kosmos Injection
brisket sept  4 2009 010.JPG

Injecting
brisket sept  4 2009 016.JPG

The necc. hydration
brisket sept  4 2009 022.JPG

Our name sake waiting for his....
brisket sept  4 2009 006.JPG

On my WSM - barely fit and it was trimmed down to 10lbs
brisket sept  4 2009 005.JPG

Taking it to a tomato canning party and it will be lunch this afternoon. More pix when we slice into it and the reactions on the finished product. So far so good!!

Kosmo, did your injection on a nice 12 lb brisket for my Sertoma Club wrap up meeting for our recent KCBS event here in Springfield. It was fantastic. Honestly, it was one of the tastiest briskets we have done. It was given so many complements on flavor, I really felt good about serving my brothers. We injected and did the usual mustard slather, Bovine from Plowboys and a light dust of ground Montreal Steak seasoning, and a light dust of lemon pepper. Was just outstanding. I will be a very satisfied customer in the future. Thanks again!!!

Here is the finished product. It was a little dry due to the fact that when I went to bed at 2am, the remote therm did not pick up inside the house. So when I pulled it, it had hit 216....STILL great taste, great smoke ring and everyone devorured it!!

Sat 9.05.09 Rib smoke 022.JPG

Thanks Kosmo and I look forward to many more great smokes with your product!

Last edited:
Sorry to thear that your remote bombed. I know that feeling all to well! But if your family and friends are like mine if it's free there in! :p

I have not been able to try the sample yet as I still have the nasty cold I picked up at Princeton and didnt think it would give me a good test if I couldnt taste it.

I have not been able to try the sample yet as I still have the nasty cold I picked up at Princeton and didnt think it would give me a good test if I couldnt taste it.

Sorry :rolleyes:

I am not sure who we got it from but they gave it to every one.Whole team been evil sick since.

I am not sure who we got it from but they gave it to every one.Whole team been evil sick since.

Well we hope you get better and when your ready to try it make sure to lets us know how it turned out. I am eating one that i cooked for a comp yesterday and I think it is better the second time around.:wink:

Ive been using this for a year as one of his "testers" I have always just added water to the mixture. Labor day weekend I added garlic and onion powder and it really added a nice flavor. With beef I think onion goes great.

Back