My Fatty Piston

wow jeanie! that has to be one of the most fantastic fattie's i've ever seen!!! how did you cut the pvc disc? hole saw? or?

SO ALL THIS TIME.............all I had to do was use a baggie to roll em out!! WOW!! That is the mother of all fatties and especially bacon weaves!! I don't try weaves cause I'd end up with one big bacon knot!! Course, now that I think about it, a bacon knot, might be a good thing! Way to go!! You know I'd hit that!:eusa_clap

Dang Jeanie, you've built a hell of a reputation to maintain!

And maintain you do with every post.

That is one P-E-R-F-E-C-T fatty!

You missed the sausage throwdown... I think I could make a prediction based on that last picture. Bob is running away with the show (last I looked). He could have used some competition (no offense to you sensitive farkers that, like myself, aren't keepin up with Bob).

Oh, and that bacon weave.... what a job. Like a basket.

Does it all weave together on the ends or is it uglier underneath?

Thanks for a super presentation & all the comebacks that have enlightened us lesser mortals.

Good lookin' eats right there! And to think that I've been flattening out my vacu-sucked ground meats for years & never thunked of using this method for fatties :icon_blush:.

This fatty piston changes everything, just imagine the food you could stuff in there! Mac and Cheese Fatty anyone?

Some one once posted a chili-mac stuffed fatty. There seems to be no end to what can be done with a fatty :-D.

Thanks everybody! :cool::-D

Mike, I used my hand held jig saw. I was thinking that my hole drill bit would leave a little hole in the center from the pilot bit. It would have been easier to use than the jig saw though. lol
I cut the disc out larger than needed then nipped the extra off and sanded it down.

Teleking, that's how I do it too.. cut the baggie open and use it to roll the fattie. :)

That is the most finely crafted fattie that I have seen. You have definitely set the standard for all fattie maker wannabees to aspire to.
Good on ya!

Chuck

Wow!!! wish I would have read this yesterday....attempted my first fatty...no bacon wrap, and I was sure it was going to fall apart...great job Jeanie...will post pron of my efforts later this evening when it's done..

Good lookin' eats right there! And to think that I've been flattening out my vacu-sucked ground meats for years & never thunked of using this method for fatties :icon_blush:.

Some one once posted a chili-mac stuffed fatty. There seems to be no end to what can be done with a fatty :-D.

*Mouth Watering*

Thanks everybody and thanks again to Grillinski for coming up with the piston idea.

Chris, I just cut it all out and glued it together. So far it's holding up fine. I like the pvc, it's easy to work with and it's easy to clean. :-D

A work of art!

fattysquirrel.jpg

lol I bet one of those squirrels would fit inside of the piston.... hmmmmm...giving me new ideas! :biggrin:

Back