View Single Post
Old 02-01-2010, 10:55 PM   #101
BBQchef33
Grand Poobah and Site Admin

Name/Nickname : Phil

seems i need to clarify a few things.

1 - no where did i say anyone was offended, pissed off, or cranky about the "no pics, didn't happen" comments. No one was "offended". This is my, and the moderating teams observation and we are being proactive in bringining it out before it gets worse.

2 - I also stated "it would be appreciated if its done with discretion" . So, no we are not saying never use it. There are times pics are a MUST, as in when its needed to present the details required to intelligently answer questions.... there is a time and place for everything and there are times when its just not necessary or funny any longer. I am however talking about Qtalk and Comp for the most part.

I appreciate all of you who understand our stance and appreciate our taking a proactive approach in catching this early.. it seems there is a high majority of members in agreement, both publicly and privately. Thanks for supporting our stance.

However, it seems some folks may not agree with this direction,(not based on this thread) thats fine, don't agree.. but its still going to be enforced and if that means deleting posts, so be it.

CBJ with a Fuzzy Blue Hat, 18 Foot Competition Trailer, Customized Klose BYC, Custom Built Shirley built to feed our Veterans(A.K.A "Abrams"), 1 Double Barreled Lang 84, 1 Heavily Modified Bionic Bandera, 1 Custom Super Medium Stickburning Spicewine w/stoker, 2 XL BGE, 1 Mini BGE, 2 Pit Barrel Cookers, 3 WSMs, 3 Weber Kettles, an NB Hondo, A Modified Brinkman Horizontal, DCS 48" Grill, a Broilmaster P3, a Blackstone 36 and 17, a covered, pellet pooping FEC100, and our duck died. :(

News Flash:
"A mans worth is judged by the weight of his integrity "

You know your getting older when you choose your cereal for the fiber, not the toy

Smoke on KC.
WWW.BBQ-BRETHREN.COM
BBQchef33 is offline   Reply With Quote