The 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash Planning

Closures
Jan. 6, 2020 - The following areas are closed due to lake flooding damage and repair projects:

* Some Isle du Bois Unit campsites are closed.

*The Isle du Bois Unit picnic area, swimming area and pavilions are closed due to flood repairs and construction in the day-use area. The fish cleaning station is open.

* The section of trails on the Greenbelt Park, south of Highway 428 to Highway 380, is closed due to past flood damage.

* Highway 380 Park is closed.

Should be open again when we need it but, FYI.
https://tpwd.texas.gov/state-parks/ray-roberts-lake

Dan, bring the hot wings. I mean the real ones. Not those whimpy-azz ones you brought last time. Jose will take my portion. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Dan, bring the hot wings. I mean the real ones. Not those whimpy-azz ones you brought last time. Jose will take my portion. [emoji106]

:flame::cop: :mrgreen:

mod.gif
58 DAYS till the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash
mod.gif

Wow! This is not that that far away.

We have three items already on our menu to cook.
So now would be a great time to get going on yours.
Hunt down the camp chairs and that cooler and get ready for a great time at the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash! :mrgreen:

Can't make the spring but if all the stars line up we WILL be at the fall bash! We are planning on a 2 week vacay to Texas for it. Already thinking about Friday night!
We're thinking October 24th. No UT or A&M home games that Saturday. I'll probably book it in the next couple days.

mod.gif
41 DAYS till the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!
mod.gif

:mrgreen:

mod.gif
31 DAYS till the 2020 Texas BBQ Brethren Spring Bash!
mod.gif

The Bash is just around the corner!
Time to get your menu finalized.
And your gear cleaned up and ready to go.
So get your boots dusted off and load up the wagons!
I'll bring the CABO and some great sausages from Syracuse.
Don't forget to bring a few chairs, tables and coolers loaded full of adult beverages.
A few sides would be great also.

And please go ahead and signup on the Link in my sig line below if you are thinking about coming out to the Bash!

Looks like we are set for a great Brethren Bash this year!! :mrgreen:

Back