Flank Steak

Crüe-B-Cüe

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
First off...No pics. Son had camera.

I grilled up a couple of flank steaks steaks last night. I typically just go for the SPG. I started digging in the spice rack. I also added some paprika, curry powder and ground corriander. I let them sit about 1 1/2 hours in the fridge then grilled them to 150. They turned out absolutely delicious. The extra spices on them were great. I have enough left over to make a couple of french dips for lunch. I may have to start picking these up more often.

I just recently found a few local sources for flank steak. Been wanting to give them a try for fajitas, especially since skirt steaks are nowhere to be found.

Sounds good Crue.
Flank steak is one of our go-to standbys around here. Fajitas, of course. But I do something similar to what you did; no curry powder, use mild [pure] chili powder instead of paprika.

We do pretty much the same with the flat-iron steaks too.

Sounds good to me.... but you know the rules, without pics.... it didn't happen.... Sorry....

Yeah, yeah, I know. My son went down to the island (Dauphin Island) for a few days and took both of my cameras. I didn't even think about using my iPhone until just now.

Crüe-B-Cüe;603512 said:
Yeah, yeah, I know. My son went down to the island (Dauphin Island) for a few days and took both of my cameras. I didn't even think about using my iPhone until just now.

Well let ya slide if you provide us island pics!!! :wink: (bikini mod)

Well let ya slide if you provide us island pics!!! :wink: (bikini mod)

My 18 year old son and his girlfriend went alone. They have a 4 bedroom beach house to themselves. I'm scared to ask to see the pics. At least he didn't borrow the video camera.

good stuff..I get mine from Sams..season em up with a touch of Montreal Steak Seasoning and throw em on a hot grill until they hit 125 .. l

My 18 year old son and his girlfriend went alone. They have a 4 bedroom beach house to themselves. I'm scared to ask to see the pics. At least he didn't borrow the video camera.
Send pics here. I will preview them :twisted:

Back