Off-Road Klose!

That's an awesome upgrade! You killed it!!!

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Looks cool

Thanks!!

That's an awesome upgrade! You killed it!!!

Thanks! I'm very happy with the results. Definitely a huge improvement over the casters.

Killer deal!

Thanks!

Stunning looking smoker you ended up with, only one question...Are the tyres solid or inflated?

You tell Rachael she did a top notch job

Thanks! She's a great welder, too! The tires are inflated. ~$200 for the wheel/tire set from golf cart tire supply dot com.

great, must have mod
never understood pit builders that put on puny wheels
I'm always leery of pneumatic tires, a PIA to maintain over time IMO

It seems you are talented in multiple art forms. The photography is as good as the mods,....IMO. Did you use any filters on the front end, or post processing on the back? In my photography "puberty", it simply involved light, aperture, and shutter speed, and 35mm film. Filters came later. Is there anything that post processing cannot accomplish that leads to front end light augmentation?

Last edited:
Sorry for taking so long to follow up!

Great score! Great work! I’m jealous!!

Thank you!

It seems you are talented in multiple art forms. The photography is as good as the mods,....IMO. Did you use any filters on the front end, or post processing on the back? In my photography "puberty", it simply involved light, aperture, and shutter speed, and 35mm film. Filters came later. Is there anything that post processing cannot accomplish that leads to front end light augmentation?

Thank you! No filters on the lens, all post-processing adjustments in Lightroom.

What a find !! great job on the refab !

Thanks!!

I've been trolling for a deal like that. Seems like everyone wants brand new prices for used stuff right now. Don't know where you are located but I call dibs if you want to sell it for that price.

Back