View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:00 AM   #62
cmcadams
Quintessential Chatty Farker

I've been using my iPhone for fun as a camera here and there, and will be upgrading to a 4s with a much better camera. I actually prefer that to my wife's point and shoot... Mainly because of the apps that I can use on the phone, and even take the photos within the app. There are TONS of them, but the ones I have had found most useful without spending a lot of cash are:

Big Lens... You can mimic, somewhat, wide aperture lenses... Here's an example I played around with (didn't spend any time on it, really). I'd do this more on the iPad for more control.

Camera+ (no example) gives more camera-like controls, with a timer, stabilizer, burst mode and some other really nice features. I'm using this to take all photos originally, then move to other apps to mod.

Photo Toaster is great for white balance, tint, filters, etc. And another app that I'm having fun with by the same company is Mobile Monet, which makes photos look like graphic novel art, with lots of adjustments and ability to apply color only where desired.

vs.

vs.

Livefire Whisky

CBJ, some comps, a few awards, Certified Artisan Steak Taster.

XL Big Green Egg, Bubba Keg Convection Grill, Weber Kettle, Charbroil Infrared and mad livefire cooking skillz! :)
cmcadams is offline   Reply With Quote