Any interest in a SW bash?

I was wanting to put out some feelers out to the South West Brethren if there was any interest in getting a bash together. Maybe a fall bash somewhere in NM or AZ.

Carl,

When you want, you can create a Bash Thread in Q Talk just like the other bashes do. It is perfectly fine!

I will let Phil and Ron know that I ran this by you so they know.

Bob

Possibly, I just hadn't seen it. Maybe I even replied to it.......I'm on crack too then. LOL.

Bob

Okay, found the original one. Now that it is pretty much set up, you can do and official thread. Seems the first one was looking to,see who was interested.

Bob

Carl,

When you want, you can create a Bash Thread in Q Talk just like the other bashes do. It is perfectly fine!

I will let Phil and Ron know that I ran this by you so they know.

Bob

Done deal. I updated the previous thread in Q Talk. If you can Rename it to "SW BASH" that would be good. If I need to start a new one, Let Me know.

Carl,

Start a new one. Model it after the Texas Bash thread that is out there. Put the dates, location, etc, and a link to this thread.

Would be best to start with a new thread at this point.

Bob

I've never done a whole hog before. If it's small enough to fit on my pit, yhen maybe. :biggrin1:

We can get a 1/2 hog ready to smoke for about $244.00. It is about 85 lbs. Do you think we can get it your smoker? My next smoker build is going to a 150 gallon tank with one single door! Anyone interested??

Last edited:
We can get a 1/2 hog ready to smoker for about $244.00. It is about 85 lbs. Anyone interested??

That might be too big to get through the door on my smoker. If someone has a smoker that it will fit on, I'm in.

Maybe we can start a smoker builder bash as well!! RF, UDS, GRAVITY FEED....
Just thinking out loud.

Allen did you, by chance look into getting a porta potty. I will chip in.

Back