THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looks good I have been using the big poppas money rub on chicken and turkey but may have to give it a shot on the brisket tomorrow. Let me know how the flavor turns out.

tumblr_mkanblQoNj1rprju4o1_500.gif

Out standing, But i think i have cooked choice packets that came out just as good.
Glad it was good! But also glad to hear that you have had Choice as good as the Prime since I can barely find Choice at the stores around my house...and I just can't see myself paying for a Prime brisket ;)

Glad it was good! But also glad to hear that you have had Choice as good as the Prime since I can barely find Choice at the stores around my house...and I just can't see myself paying for a Prime brisket ;)

This one i got from Costco at $2.69 a lb which isnt bad. I can get choice for around $2.35.

This one i got from Costco at $2.69 a lb which isnt bad. I can get choice for around $2.35.
Well, that is a damn good price...I have never pricing on a full Prime packer to compare, just Prime flats at Sam's Club and they were ~$4-5/lb, IIRC.

Back