Bamboozeled again

Very cool. May have to hear more about the Amaretto. How does it mix with ginger ale?

It’s amazing with ginger ale and Coke Zero. Recipe below!

Last edited:
That did come out clear at all. I’ll transpose and post!

1 cup water, 1 cup white sugar, 1/2 cup dark brown sugar, 2 cups vodka, 2 tablespoons almond extract, 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. Combine water and sugars over medium heat. Bring to light boil until sugars are dissolved. Take off burner and let sit for 10 minutes. Add vodka and extracts and mix until combined. Let cool and enjoy!

As requested...in Ginger Ale! Another batch brewing now...

Last edited:
The UPS did that to us recently. We were waiting for the Turbo for my fiancé's father's truck which was supposed to be delivered on a Monday. Of coarse it snowed pretty bad so I didn't really expect it to come that day.

The next day it says it's out for delivery and I track it on the live tracker pretty much all day. It's in town which is about a mile and a half from the house pretty much the entire time. A little after 5 pm it says it's undeliverable.

The next day it's expected to be delivered but the roads are still bad out in the country where we live so this time my fiancé and I actually track the truck down and get our package because we don't know if he would have come to the house and her dad was needing to try and get the truck fixed. The driver did tell us that he wouldn't get to deliver everywhere that he was supposed to go because of the roads.

Dang. Glad you were able to track it down. I told my wife, we should have just drove to Macon and picked it up. But I would have had to rent a trailer with ramp. I even thought about going to the distribution center to pick it up, but after spending 425$ to ship, last thing I wanted to do was spend more money just to go to Tampa to get it. UPS can’t use the snow excuse here. It’s just pure laziness on this end.

Brother, I can relate on so many levels. Hang in there. When it arrives it’ll be even sweeter.

Back