View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 03:48 PM   #29
tish
Quintessential Chatty Farker

Ok... so I'm giggling just a little, but it's only because I HAVE done the job myself before. I was an administrator at a prayer site for military soldiers and their families. If you think people get upset here when their post is removed, just think how upset a mother gets when her son gets blown up, and you have to remove her post because she's going for someone else's throat who criticized her or her child. Oh, yeah, baby! Now THAT'S a farkin cat fight!

So, I do understand and appreciate the hard work that you all do to keep this site running so smoothly. Everyone is so very well behaved, either through their self-moderation, or the fear of being moderated by da boss. Whichever it is, it's that well-behaved friendliness that made me do more than take a quick peek, get my answer, and out the door. Thanks for that, guys. It truly is appreciated.
Bubba Keg, Weber Genesis E-310 NG
Mini WSM, Shhh!!! Michael's surprise
Cornflower Blue Thermapen Might not be the fastest, but it sure is the prettiest!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Proud recipient of a certifiably uncertified limited edition MOINK ball certificate!!
tish is offline   Reply With Quote
Thanks from: --->