• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Ribs cooked 3 ways side by side (foil, paper, unwrapped)

Look at it from the other side of the coin. What is the ROI on giving out a grill? I know Mak gave out at least one and I think it's been featured in a single video in six months.

That was me. lol They are happy. I actually did 2 videos which are doing better than the 10 or so they paid a professional to do... and ultimately all they have invested in my videos is he costs of making the grill. So the ROI is huge.

They are REALLY happy with it considering I told them I wasn't guaranteeing them I'd do any. (lol. That's kind of a standing rule I have so I don't end up making videos that I think my viewers won't like.)

That was me. lol They are happy. I actually did 2 videos which are doing better than the 10 or so they paid a professional to do... and ultimately all they have invested in my videos is he costs of making the grill. So the ROI is huge.

They are REALLY happy with it considering I told them I wasn't guaranteeing them I'd do any. (lol. That's kind of a standing rule I have so I don't end up making videos that I think my viewers won't like.)

Yeah their videos are old and out of date like a Windows 3.0 manual. I'm surprised they haven't done any updated ones (or asked users that like them to make some). From your first video it sounded like it does the smoking part quite well (which not all the pellet grills do) which leaves the flame zone to be explored or perhaps some grilled ice cream was it?:wink:

Back